Prepare to go further...
further 2013 is a unique thought-leadership conference dedicated to helping provider organizations move beyond the rhetoric regarding accountable care organizations and value-based care, and actually discuss at an operational level how to make the volume-to-value transition. Designed exclusively for C-suite executives, attendance is limited to two executives per organizations, and invitations are not transferable.
If you're responsible for charting the course for your organization during this period of unprecedented change in healthcare, we encourage you to spend a day with our experts, learning from colleagues, and building your own personal expertise. This event is back by popular demand so you are encouraged to reserve your spot early while space is still available.
further 2013 will provide attending executives with practical, real-world recommendations from experts that have already successfully made the volume-to-value transition. Key questions addressed at further 2013 include:
- What value-based options are truly viable and how do providers drive value?
- How do provider organizations effectively manage the transition period, with one foot on the fee-for-service dock and one foot on the boat of value-based care?
- How should organizations manage the cultural and change management issues arising from the transition from fee-for-service to value-based care models?
- What technology solutions are required to be successful?
- How do organizations generate realistic financial projections?
Phil Kamp, Valence CEO, will share his insights from 30 years of designing, implementing, and managing value-based payment and care models.
Joseph J. Fifer, FHFMA, CPA, is the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA). Additionally, Mr. Fifer has been Vice President of Hospital Finance at Spectrum Health, located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.